The King Chamber of Commerce was formed in January 2008, when the King Township Chamber and the Nobleton Schomberg District Chamber of Commerce officially merged.
The King Chamber of Commerce is a politically independent, membership-based, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to lead and serve the King business community. Our goal is to build, drive and positively influence the economic landscape of King Township.
Currently, we have over 200 members who operate throughout King Township, and beyond. We offer a wide variety of products and services.
Please consult our Directory for a complete listing of all our members.
Our mission is to promote a healthy, sustainable, and environmentally responsible business climate in King Township.
As a chamber we have several strategic initiatives:
- Facilitate communications with the membership and with the public at large.
- Provide educational and networking opportunities to members.
- Provide a clear voice to local and regional governments on issues that affect members.
- Provide opportunities for savings to members through special programs.
- Research and implement strategies that promote local business retention and expansion.
The King Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.